SOFT SKILLS FOR EXECUTIVE PROTECTION PROFESSIONALS
|19 Lessons||4 Assessments|
Executive protection professionals are expected be proficient in a variety of physical skills in order to be considered capable for the job.
However, the reality is the industry today requires much more from protective agents than just physical hard skills.
No longer are ‘bodyguards’ simply hired muscle. They must be critically thinking, socially conscious and emotionally intelligent professionals in order to navigate and thrive in present day Executive Protection.
This first of its kind course focuses on the often overlooked and under-taught skills to prepare you for what the job is really about. Topics such as interpersonal communication, how to build and maintain a professional image and reputation, navigating interactions with clients and executives, and even how to dress will all be covered in depth during this course.
- How to identify and leverage the soft skills you already have
- Tools for communicating with front line associates and executives
- Essential considerations for success within the team
- Developing good judgment and situational awareness
- How to dress/maintain a professional appearance
- Maintaining a professional demeanor in a variety of environments and cultures, on social media and more…
The perfect course for people in the EP industry who want to improve their networking skills.
|17 Lessons||2 Assessments|
Networking Trainer, Coach and Consultant
If you’re here, chances are you are curious about executive protection. You may be hoping to join the industry, or you might be a new agent still trying to get your bearings. And, understandably, you have a lot of questions. We hope to answer them.
|9 Lessons||0 Assessments|
Executive Protection Expert