The Mobility Force Multiplier
Secrets of the Support Vehicle
With great power comes great responsibility. Adding a second vehicle to your mobility package brings tremendous resources along with additional responsibilities and complexities.
EP Access is now oﬀering a training course designed speciﬁcally with the driver of the support vehicle in mind. This course is tailored to leverage the skills and capabilities to make your team’s secondary vehicle the ultimate force multiplier.
- Responsibilities of the Backup Vehicle – Becoming the Limo
- Mobility Support – Traffic control, blocking, shielding, PIT maneuver.
- Staff Support – Transporting staffers, family, pets, luggage
- Tactical Considerations – Parking locations, secondary exits, emergency evacuation
- Static Considerations – Surveillance/Counter-surveillance, situational awareness, early warning/communications
- Preparing the departure – Briefing staff/support personnel on quickly mounting the vehicle and expediting departure. Beware the Car-lock Monster!
Welcome Aboard! So, you’ve made it to the Front Right seat. In “Front Right”, Christian West reveals the hard learned lessons from decades leading mobility operations to prepare your team and your vehicle to transport the client from across town to across the country.
Executive Protection Expert
In “Commanding the Wheel” AS3 Driving Senior Instructor Pablo Ortiz-Monasterio guides you step by step from the ground up on the proper way to sit, the ideal positioning of your hands and feet on the controls and even how to set up your mirrors and headrest for maximum visibility.
Security Driver Expert